Here are some tips on how to prepare for this storm if you will be in Cloud Country West this week:
- Please stay off the roads as much as possible. If the subdivision gets significant snow accumulation, we will be plowing the roads, so the fewer vehicles that are out, the better. Road closures on Highway 82 are common during inclement weather, so please check the NMDOT road closure website before driving.
- If your vehicle is unable to make it from the entrance to your destination, please park it in the open area beside the clubhouse to the east of the entrance.
- DO NOT LEAVE A VEHICLE STRANDED ON ONE OF THE SUBDIVISION'S ROADS. This creates a hazard for anyone else who may need to drive by. Any abandoned vehicles will be towed at the owner's expense.
- Need snow removal? In the event of significant accumulation, the POA has plans to remove snow from the main roads, but they will not be plowing private driveways. Robin Faux, the POA secretary will be gathering contact information of people who offer snow removal services, which will be posted on this website after 7:00 on Tuesday night and on the POA Facebook Page.
- Need anything else? Please feel free to call or text Robin at 719-650-9349. In the meantime, stay safe and warm, and enjoy this Thanksgiving week!